Friday, March 21, 2014

A month...

Pa, a month ago had passed. Today we are still devasted by your sudden departure. I had never stopped thinking about you and lamenting how GOD decided to seize you away from us. My tears had not stopped flowing since.

Your last handwritten page -- "the day you fell"

The officer came by on Wednesday again, asked mama what happened on the day of the accident. It was purely an accident yet they questioned & queried the details of your fall. It was very depressing having to recount back the series of events……..

Pa, if you can hear me please continue to safeguard mama because she is extremely negative without you. Ah Hian takes charge of the house for now. Jiejie has been making a lot of efforts to come by BP often despite her hectic schedule. Life never seems the same without your presence. Every corner of the house reminded me of you. Reminded me how I had been taking your presence for granted. I really miss you …….

Hoping that you can appear in my dreams soon…

No comments: