Monday, October 6, 2008

Turning Point - 3rd October 2008


3rd October 2008, the turning point to my life. Everything changes....
This little cutie weighing 2.99kg & measures 49cm in height popped into this wild wild world unexpected at 11.40am Singapore time. Thought it was a false alarm initially. For friends who know me well enough, they all knew I had this paranoid yucky character in me....OCD behaviour. Luckily I managed to complete all my housework & spoke to my bestest friends - Hayley & Diana from the other side of the globe before admitting myself into the hospital where the torturous 3 hours of intensive labour pain begins.
Deeply gratified to my speedy response gynac who make this delivery so smooth & fast..& also friends whom I spoke to when I was in the delivery ward undergoing the intensive pain.(u know who u are)
Godmoms, Sisters, Bosses, friends & loved ones, a BIG THANK YOU to all for the wishes, lucks ,blessings, gifts & flowers. Ethan Loke arrived safely & behaving well despite being new to this world.....

2 comments:

D boys' Mum said...

your boy is very good looking!! Congrats!

Just Me said...

Bestie, thanks for your compliment. In fact all babies are cute & handsome or pretty :)