Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Pimples or Polkadots??

The 1st thing that I do daily morning is to go over to Ethan's room making sure he is sleeping , breathing (typical paranoid behaviour) & giving him a morning kiss. (I know my mouth stinks cos i rushed over to see him even before I brush my teeth)

This morning as usual I went over & got a shock. His right face has an additional of 8 shocking RED "pimples or polkadots"...... Being a paranoid mommy, I searched through the baby books & surfed the net for more information.

Answer : Either mosquito bite or just pimple like (all babies will have & will slowly die off)
I just have to wait & see...

4 comments:

D boys' Mum said...

oh dear.. actually some babies like D hv bad reaction to mozzie bite
get some Aloe vera gel to apply
or buy california baby's calendular cream from Lucky vitamins/Drugstore

Diana LEE said...

Mummy Neo,

Seriously, if you need the California Baby's calendular cream like Dillion's Mum mention, tell me and I'll run to the drug store and speed post it to you.

Gosh, I hope his red dots will disappear soon... I would freak out if I were you too....

Hang in there ! =)

Just Me said...

Dear All

Ya man..scary bites or rashes..I duno...hanging on here :)

D boys' Mum said...

Hi diana!! :)

Ethan's mum.. my advise is to get CB cream on standby. you may not know when you need it :)