Sunday, October 12, 2008

I am 10 days old!!!

Baby Ethan had juz turned 10 days old today!! Recalled 10 days ago when I was still struggling in the delivery ward.. Past 10 days had indeed made an impact in my life as well as the daddy's life too. We MATURED as a newly promoted parents ;)






Mommy has been asking BB Ethan to pose & smile till he surrender !!










Hear No Evil !!!!








A Bogus BB....











Finally relieved !!





Finally both Mommy & BB can rest ......











2 comments:

Diana LEE said...

What ? He's 10 days old already ? How time flies. I remember still talking to you when you're at home preparing to head to the hospital and now Ethan is 10 days old.

But my godson is really getting more and more handsome each day !

Just Me said...

BB Ethan says thank you for your compliments Godmum D
:)