Friday, November 7, 2014

Mom's 6th Letter to you - Belated

Dear Ethan

I am confident you had a blast on your 6th Birthday as we spent your birthday with a few of mommy’s precious friends in a foreign country. It was something mommy had been waiting for.



Picking stones



K2 Communication book

Papa bear in 2013 yr end concert






With Tess
 
A happening & eventful year from losing my dad to being parent volunteer, P1 registration, Melbourne and year end concert.


February this year, I lost my father, your grandfather in an almost zero battle with GOD shortly after Chinese New Year. He fell & even left without bidding us goodbye. I was filled with hatred for my devotion towards GOD. However I am glad my father did impact on your life as even till this day you are telling me you remembered your last hug & last goodbye with him. REMEMBER Ah Gong will always remember you as one of his favorite grandchild.
Soccer Attire



Bowling



As we progress to the later part of year, you became very vocal & always have your own set of what you want & love to do. You began to challenge my instructions to you. Well I reckon this is part of the growing up process. I should be happy that you are behaving like a normal kid instead of becoming mommy’s “stereotype kid”.

You are excited about going to Primary School not because you love studies but given the thought that you will have pocket money to buy things. You became more sensible & sensitive towards my feelings. Sometimes I wonder if I had been too strict on you.

Roadsweeper




Your love for cook books, cooking shows & baking had motivated me to do more baking & cooking at home. You astonish me with your vast interest in this hobby. Every time we bring you to the bookshop or library, you will request either natural disasters or cooking baking books. You hardly touch on books that are suitable for your age.

Baking Class in Fidgets
Sulking at the airport
Family Photo





Sunburnt
  

Birthday Boy





Kissing Alpaca
Happy 6th Birthday! I really hoped your dreams & wishes will come true. LOVE YOU!!

1 comment:

Hayley said...

Thank you for spending your birthday with us in Melbourne Ethan. Gan ma loves you and you will always be my precious one and only son that I have always long for. I hope I have made your 6th birthday a very memorable one. xoxo.