Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Authentic Look

Finally back from my mom's house after 4days-3nights stay as Ethan is grouchy & cranky after the jab. Felt so re-charged that my parents & grandmom are there to help out. It is so stressed-free @ mom's house as I get to sleep to the maximum (instead of waking up 3 times nightly), go out to dine with friends & most importantly spending quality time with Ethan & my nephew Jaden.


My mom made these for Ethan & all my nephews...It is tailor-to-make & not everyone has the chance to wear these "AH PEI" pants..Sooooo authentic right. Baby Asher also has this tailor-to-make pants as well.....

Simply Cool...............................!!!!


2 comments:

Diana LEE said...

Wow, Jaden very handsome boy hor, they look so cute together. Can foresee a few years later that they will be partner in mischeif....

The tailor pants look so cute on both of them !

Just Me said...

damn farnie right the pants... :)