Sunday, January 24, 2010

My Teddy Bear & TV Addict Son

Ethan being the youngest at my mom's place "enjoys" the liberty of being "bullied" by the cousins staying there..Here is a picture of how his hair is being pulled..

A typical day at mom's house

On a fairier note, Ethan is also not someone to be trifled with. He will use his secret weapon "the pacifier" to throw at the "someone". I am soo glad he knows how to protect himself.. Boys no matter how are boys who will fight all the time.

This weekend, Ethan seems to have grown. He seems to take simple instructions like :-
1. Look at in the sky - Point into the sky & say "blah"
2. Drink your milk- he will lie down on the floor
3. Going out - "khai khai"
4. Watch TV - sit down on the floor & stare at the TV



On the same note, he loved a brown teddy (someone give it to me sometime ago)..He kisses, hug it & carry it with him when he sits the walker...Even though I replaced the teddy bear with a same size "POPEYE", he screamed & yelled as if opposing my action as he only wanted that bear..This is the soft soft side of Ethan..
Being a fussy mom, I should be saying I hated Ethan to be a TV addict. He is soooo glued to a certain DVD..So we have had no choice but to convert the DVD into the PSP so that whenever we go out, in 1 way or the other should he behaves cranky, the magic is to draw out the PSP just to keep him occupy.

This son...likes this disc from Baby genius which shows nursery songs like Old Mac, BINGO, Apples & Bananas, Row your boat...etc and it lasted 30 mins to complete the whole show.When the show ended, he will gestured to tell us -- nomore....


Slouching..& glued to TV....

2 comments:

Diana LEE said...

My Godson-son is so sooooo adorable with his Teddy Bear. His teddy bear remind me of my buddy that my mom made me throw away when I'm five.

But he's such an adorable boy !

Oi, u need to let him watch the YOUR BABY CAN READ cd hor.

D boys' Mum said...

Diana is rite.. can let him watch Your Baby Can read.. but D was not v. interested when he was ard Ethan age but now he loves them!

or LeapFrog, Brainy Baby.. are my or rather D's all time favourites!