Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Day 313

Day 313 of my life with Ethan..The world is such a wonderful place to live in.

At 10months old, this baby had upgraded from a baby to a toddler. He has 3 tiny teeth & likes to munch on biscuits. With him around, there is non a FREE moment. Either my time is fully utilised or even stretched like a rubber band by him or pre-occupied trying to complete the housework even with him yelling at the bakground. Gone are the days I stayed late to watch DVD or VCD.

Some updated picture of Ethan:-


My Fantastic Four

At Da Po's house

Staring...

Pokemon hairstyle

3 tiny teeth

Transformer Singlet

Eating Oreo cheese cake


With favourite cousins

2 comments:

Diana LEE said...

Time flies.... he was in your stomach and the next time I saw him, he was in his seater trying to walk and now he's teething !

I think the next time I see him, he'll be running around the house but still looking so handsome and adorable !

Sister, all the late night feedings are super and really worth it.

Just Me said...

Sister,

the next time u c him he will be pulling ur hair & snatching away whatever ur hands lay on...

He is a Big Terror...