Thursday, May 28, 2009

Growing up - Day 238

I am a lazy mommy BUT very HAPPY mommy. Juz simply lazy to update the blog... due to insufficient time. Every day mad mad day..wake up play with Ethan-rush to work-finish work-go back help take care of Ethan. I cannot even find time for myself ....

At this stage of Ethan's growing up process, he is very much a mommy or even a papa's boy.

He tends to flip(only 1 sided flip) over a few times in the middle of the night. Unable to flip back he make baby noise to wake me up & smile @ me. Then he falls into sleep with his face flat to the bed the moment I smiled back. I reckon he is just seeking attention from me.


He likes to eat eat eat & turns grouchy when he is not able to. At 7mths with no teeth, there is only a limited variety of food I can feed it. Being home alone last weekend, Ethan ate whatever I ate. Both of us had chocolate ice-cream from Awfully chocolate, fried hor fun from the coffee shop & instant mix rice cereal.


I am glad that I had spent all my time with him. For the past 7+ plus month, the only night that Ethan had not slept with me was on Aunty Eunice's wedding. Imagine now that he is at Day 238, I slept with my darling boy 237 days...wow impressive !!


Gosh am loving him more & more each day....

No comments: