Friday, April 24, 2009

Terror

Mommies greatest fear -- Notty kids.

Everyday when I reach my mom's house, the seniors will feedback to me what Ethan had done for the day. I am like "Oh Gosh, Ethan is a notty baby". Each day I hear new things & I am beginning to wonder, are all kids like that or only the exceptional notty ones behave like that?

The seniors will always feedback & commented how can a 6 month old baby:-
1. Choose the person he prefers to carry him
2. Uses his leg to lift up any items near to his leg area to play
3. Talks as if someone is talking to him in baby language
4. Yells at the slightest discomfort

Aren't babies supposed to be eating & sleeping all the time....

Just so happen talked to my sister on the phone earlier, she mentioned kids are a reflection of either the past or present the behaviour of their parents. I totally agreed is true..But, am I like that when I was young? OR am I like that currently?

And my conclusion, Ethan takes after the father - Loke cos I am a clone in disguised.

3 comments:

The Awesome & Lovable Four (TALF) said...

hey....

i think that's normal.
Don't freak out...hehehe

enjoy every minute of it before it is gone.

i missed so much of Asher's younger times...

he is like such a big boy now...not like a baby anymore at times. hehe

It is good that ethan is responsive. And anyway boys are noti lah.

just look at Asher.

D boys' Mum said...

i don't think he hv reach the terror stage!! wait till he is more mobile or crawling.. then its your nightmare!
anyway are bad genes goes to the daddy! wahahaha

Just Me said...

Wow sisters Thanks for being so supportive. Imagine if he reaches his nottiest peak !!!